We perform regular and evolutionary monitoring from birth to adolescence (until the age of 18):
- Early screening of development and growth problems and birth and pubertal development anomalies.
- Prevention of infectious diseases through vaccination.
- Encouraging healthy life habits and detection of health risks.
- Promoting an appropriate family and social environment.
- Problems in adolescence.
- 0 to 2 years: 1st week of life, 15 days of life, 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 and 24 months of life.
- 2 to 16 years: annual review.