Frequent pathology in paediatric age of the various systems such as:
- Problems of the newborn baby. Low weight, breastfeeding, jaundice, baby colic, reflux…
- Skin problems (atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, impetigo, exanthema…)
- Cardio-respiratory pathology (bronchitis/ bronchiolitis, asthma, pneumonia, laryngitis, severe and chronic cough, cardiac murmur…)
- ORL pathology (otorhinolaryngology): otitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, sleep apnoea.
- Digestive pathology (see specific gastroenterology area)
- Endocrine pathology (altered growth, thyroid problems, precocious puberty and delayed puberty…)
- Infectious pathology of the various systems.
- Problems related to urination.
- Neurodevelopmental problems (speech and language problems, dyslexia, psychomotor retardation…), psychosocial and behavioural problems.
- Sleep problems.
We also deal with doubts and queries about childcare, parenting and any other parental concern.